Friday, November 30, 2018

My Pinterest Page

Ta-da!! A Pinterest page for my blog!



I started a Pinterest page to branch out & promote my blog and have pinnable pictures of my art put neatly together on boards. And I gotta say, they're looking awesome!!

Also new, and you can see on the right hand side if you're in desktop mode- my new Pinterest button. Do me a favor and follow me on Pinterest, won't you? pinterest.com/weearthboundstars






As I continue my blogging journey, my boards will get more numerous and interesting so please stick with me as I go!
Because blogging is such a peer-dependent thing, I couldn't have made it to this point without inspiration from my blogging peers so I want to shoutout my fellow blogger pinspirations. Please check out what things they have pinned and give them a follow to stay up to date with new and awesome content!

Anne @ Forever the Wanderer blog- pinterest.com/foreverthewanderer
Becca @ Becca Blogs It Out- pinterest.co.uk/beccablogsitout
Nicole @ Navigating Darkness blog- pinterest.com/navigatingdarkness 
Ruth @ Ruth in Revolt- pinterest.com/ruthinrevolt
Jenny @ Jenny in Neverland- pinterest.com/jeninneverland




No comments: