Thursday, October 11, 2018

Blogtober Day 11: The Rules Are Very Important



Today's post is coming out a little later in the day and I want to apologize for that. Without going into too much personal detail, I had an appointment earlier today that was a little triggering and I didn't have time to prepare a post in the flustering to get to it, and wanted some time to decompress when I got home before settling in to writing.

For this one I watched a horror movie that's one of those where you don't fully understand the timeline or the story til the very end, where you look back over the movie and put all the pieces together. 

In a standard quiet and docile town, it's Halloween night and all the festivities are happening. All types of people are celebrating, children trick-or-treating, adults partying, families doing apple-bobbing traditions, and spiritual people who take the rules of Halloween very seriously. They know that beneath the fun festivals and the drunken parties, monsters and nightmares will come to life for the night.

But I don't just mean monster-like, horrible people with questionable morals. Not all of them, anyways. In this town the real monsters are alive on Halloween and filling the night with blood and screams. There's no need to pick one thing to be scared of, there are vampires, werewolves, demonic children, and even zombies?? It's a true Halloween slasher full of horror and gore. 

If you watch this, be sure to snuggle up first with a blanket to quickly pick up your feet and hide them under from any wayward demon children that might pop out from beneath your sofa and take a lollipop-sized bite of you!








2 comments:

Carly Tamara said...

You shouldn't have to apologise for your post being a little bit later than you would have preferred. You're doing great! This film sounds great, and a little familiar too! I would certainly be hiding my feet incase I get dragged away like from Paranormal Activity haha!

Carly xx // www.prettystyleofliving.wordpress.com

Earthboundstars said...

Blankets are an absolute must! I have to be hidden even though I know it's just a movie, lol!